100 day peace of mind Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- This guarantee applies to all installed new flooring or rugs that have been paid in full on time
- This guarantee applies for original purchaser of owner occupier domestic residences only
- Written requests must be made within 100 day period of installation
- The warranty will be void if the flooring or rug has matting or damage caused by accidents or improper cleaning agents or methods.
- In no circumstances will the guarantee provide for a refund.
- Defects in manufacturing or installation are not covered by this warranty.
- Removal and replacement of furniture is the responsibility of the customer/purchaser.
- Travel charges may apply.
- This guarantee may only be used once
How to claim:
- Inform your Andersens store in writing, within 100 days of installation.
- Provide your name and the address of where the carpet has been installed.
- Provide the invoice number, date of payment and reason for replacement request.
- Once you have informed your Andersens store they will contact you shortly after to confirm your decision. It will then be necessary for you to choose your replacement.
- The replacement does not have to be the same style, colour, texture or even by the same manufacturer. However, if you decide to “upgrade” your purchase to a higher retail value you will be required to make up the difference in price.